Black bean garlic stir-fry sauce LEE KUM KEE, 50 g
Classic Chinese umami !
A classic Chinese sauce prepared from selected fermented black beans and aromatic garlic. With a hint of fragrant spice and the warmth of ginger it is ideal for making a delicious quick stir-fry with any meat, seafood or vegetables.
- Heat oil in wok or frying pan, add chicken to stir fry over medium high heat for 5-7 minutes until golden.
- Add pepper and mushroom, cook 3-4 minutes, stirring.
- Add Lee Kum Kee Black Bean Garlic Stir-fry Sauce, toss with a splash of water to heat through for 2 minutes. Serve with rice.
Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Soybeans, Wheat Flour), Fermented Black Beans 18% (Black Soybeans 83%, Salt, Water), Sugar, Water, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic 4%, Salted Chilli Peppers (Chilli Peppers, Salt), Ginger, Soybean Oil, Fish Extract (Anchovy (Fish), Salt), Rice Wine (Water, Rice, Wheat), Modified Corn Starch.
- Wheat, Soybeans
- No Artificial Colours Added
- No Flavour Enhancers Added
- No MSG Added
- No Preservatives Addeda
- Vegan 🌱
Product of HONG KONG